We provide an after-sales pen repair service.
Please read this checklist before sending in your pen:
1. Place your pen securely in bubble type envelope. Any missing parts may increase the cost of service.
2. Include a brief cover letter stating the issue or what you would like to have repaired, your receipt of purchase, your address, daytime telephone number and an email address.
3. For any warranty repairs, please also include your warranty book that is stamped and dated by the place of purchase.
4. For any repairs that are considered normal wear and tear, accidental damage, outside of the warranty or if the warranty expired, the client will cover the cost of the materials and the technician's time. We will send an estimate and would need your approval before starting any repair.
5. Please note, that the current time frame for repairs is 6 weeks.
6. Once you have all the documents, send everything insured to:
Montegrappa Ltd UK
Horseshoe Barn Main Road Bicknacre
Chelmsford Essex CM3 4EX
Tel: 01245 225 775
Fax: 01245 225 767