People say that cufflinks significantly identify what kind of person you are! From this perspective, Montegrappa crafts a wide range of exquisite jewellery pieces including cufflinks, tie bars and key rings for those who appreciate the Italian style, and would want to stand out anywhere, anytime.
Whether you wear them every day or only occasionally, your pieces of Montegrappa jewelry are precious objects that require care and attention. The recommendations below will help you to preserve them in their original condition:
- Allow yourself the necessary time to be able to handle your jewelry carefully.
- Ensure that you remove your jewelry when washing your hands and putting on perfume or face cream. The particles present in these cosmetics, which are not eliminated by rapid rinsing, may become lodged in cavities and form a corrosive blend of materials that in the long term may lead to premature deterioration of the metal.
- Take your regular activities into account when choosing your jewelry. Avoid wearing them on the beach, at the swimming pool or to play sport so as to avoid knocks and scratches. Wearing your jewelry should also be avoided when doing housework or gardening.
- Ensure you do not place your jewelry too close to sources of intense heat, to X-rays or to other sources of radioactivity.
- Your jewelry should be cleaned regularly. Scrub the jewelry delicately with a very soft small brush in lukewarm soapy water, carefully rinse it in lukewarm water and wipe it with a soft cloth.